Vista Royalle Campground
Vista Royalle Campground
8025 Isherwood Road
Bancroft, WI 54921
1. Fee Charged for camping includes one unit, one family - father, mother, and all children under 18 years old, and a maximum of two cars per site. Additional guests will be charged $4.00 overnight and/or $3.00 daily fee plus tax.
2. Check in and out time is 4pm -anyone checking in before noon, if site is available, will be charged 1/2 the daily fee extra.
3. Positively no cutting of trees or driving of nails into the trees. WE WILL PROSECUTE.
4. Fire rings are provided for your campfires. Please do not place them directly under the trees. Firewood is available at a charge at the store; do not take wood from piles at other campsites. DO NOT USE GASOLINE to start fires. Use extreme caution where you dispose of cigarettes and matches as pine needles are very dry.
5. Garbage bags are provided for each camper unit. Please separate out all recyclable material and put into garbage cans labeled for this material next to the dumpster. All other material must be put into the garbage bag and placed into dumpster by you.
6. Please keep your Campsite neat and clean and pick up all paper and etc. before departing campsite.
7. Cars must be parked on your site - off the road. No parking in the fire-lanes. No mini-bikes or 4 wheelers allowed. Golf cart operators must have valid driver's license (16 yrs or older) and proof of liability insurance must be provided. No operating of golf carts after alcohol consumption - PARK THEM!!!
8. Please instruct children in the proper use of the showers and other facilities in the park. PARENTS, please do not send small children to take showers by themselves as most of them can not reach the shower handles. It is our desire to keep the washrooms as clean as possible, won't you help?
9. Pets are allowed provided they are kept on a leash and under control at all times, CLEANED UP AFTER, and not left alone. You may walk your pet in the wooded area beyond the camping area.
10. Pets are NOT allowed on the swimming beach, in the water, playground or lodge area.
11. No food or glass containers are allowed on the beach area.
12. Parents must watch their children in the swimming area, NO LIFEGUARD IS ON DUTY. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR SAFETY. PLEASE ENTER WATER AT THE BEACH AREA BY THE PLAYGROUND - NORTH SIDE - AS WATER DEEPENS FAST ON BRIM SIDES.
13. All children must report back to their own campsite when Lodge closes. No loitering in bathrooms or Lodge area after closing - parents are responsible for children's action when camping unsupervised.
14. Bicycle riding and hot wheeling are not allowed on sidewalks and driveway entrance and parking lot. No skateboarding on sidewalks around main building.
15. Quiet hours - 10pm weekdays and 11pm Friday and Saturday. Please turn off patio lights when retiring for the night.
16. TV Stations -Channels 7, 9, 13.
Thank You For Staying at Vista Royalle Campground!